Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and in overall excellent condition Charvel Custom Shop San Dimas with a Tasmanian Blackwood body: built as part of a run of five guitars made for the Music Zoo's 25th Anniversary event in 2019. Tasmanian Blackwood bodies paired with roasted Birdseye maple necks and ebony fretboards. The cosmetics are kept simple with matching roasted maple dot inlays and brass side dots. These collectible instruments each have their own Music Zoo laser-engraved neck plates. This one is #4 out of 5, and includes the original case and trem arm.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Tasmanian Blackwood Body
- Roasted Birdseye Maple Neck and Ebony Fingerboard
- Brass Side Dots
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Roasted Birdsye Maple Dot Inlays
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 12-16" Compound Radius
- Seymour Duncan '59 and JB Humbuckers
- Single Volume Control and Three-Way Toggle
- Floyd Rose Original Tremolo
- Schaller Tuners
- Black Hardware
- 9 lbs, 9 oz.
- .780" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!