Originally sold by The Music Zoo, here's a lightly used Charvel San Dimas with only a bit of weather checking on the body, with the original case and hang tags included. This guitar boasts a stunning birdseye maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, and what really makes this guitar special is the Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish, which you won't find on the original!. The dual DiMarzio humbuckers provide authentic '80s tones, and this guitar comes with a fixed brass bridge - for those who want to strictly riff without the upkeep of a tremolo.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Hang Tags
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Cadillac Green Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- Birdseye Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- Brass Side Dots
- 25.5" Scale
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- Custom 1980 Aged San Dimas Neck Shape
- 21 Jescar 6100 Frets
- 12-16" Compound Radius
- DiMarzio PAF Humbucker Neck Pickup
- DiMarzio Super Distortion Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- Single Volume Control and Three-Way Toggle
- Brass Hardtail Bridge
- Schaller Tuners
- Brass Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!