Here's a lightly used and still in excellent condition San Dimas in Red Sparkle with a light relic job to it. This guitar was originally sold by The Music Zoo and back to find itself a new home! This riff machine is a Jackson Custom Shop San Dimas with a relic’d red sparkle finish over an alder body with a bolt-on single-piece maple neck and compound 12-16” radius for a super fast playability. The guitar has Duncan ’59 and JB humbuckers – a tried and true combination for great tone, and topped off with what else other than a Floyd Rose tremolo. The guitar remains in excellent condition with the original case and trem arm included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Relic Red Sparkle Finish
- Alder Body
- Oil Finished 1-Piece Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Seymour Duncan ’59 Neck and JB Bridge Humbucker
- Floyd Rose Original Tremolo
- 3-Way Pickup Switch (Reversed) and Master Volume Control
- Black Hardware
- 7 lbs 14 oz.
- .790" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .860” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!