We're jealous of whoever nabs this Charvel Style 2! This is a one-off from Masterbuilder Red Dave at the Charvel Custom Shop with a gorgeous Trans Amber finish over an even more impressive 5A-grade quilted maple top! The guitar also features a cooked ash body and caramelized maple neck for resilience as well as resonance. Stage ready - this one has Luminlay side dots with Hipshot hardware that holds tuning and intonation extremely steady! Lastly to provide the tone, there is a set of Fishman Fluence Modern 7 humbuckers that are extremely clear and well-defined no matter how much gain you like to run.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 1/8" 5A Quilt Maple Top
- Cooked Ash Body
- Caramelized Flame Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Pearloid Dot Inlays
- Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12-16” Compound Radius, 1-7/8” Nut
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fishman Fluence Modern 7 Pickups
- Master Volume and Master Tone Controls
- Hipshot Grip Lock Tuners, Schaller Strap Locks
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .750" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .850" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!