Here is a used and lightly played but excellent sounding Charvel Guthrie Govan signature. The guitar has light marks around the body, a changed out backplate, and a non-original case included. Guthrie chose materials and design for this guitar carefully and what emerged was this beauty! It boasts a Roasted Ash body, a bolt-on Roasted Flame Maple neck with 24 stainless steel jumbo frets, and electronics that use custom-wound Charvel MFB pickups in an HSH configuration with a 2-way toggle switch. The Guthrie Signature uses a Charvel Tremol-No bridge and Sperzel locking tuners, both of which will allow for heavy tremolo activity. Lastly, the side dots and dome knobs are made by Luminlay for visibility on any dark stage.markings to be seen!
Includes: Non-Original Tweed Case and Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Caramelized Ash Body
- Caramelized 2-Piece Flame Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Compound 12-16" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Charvel Custom-Wound MF Humbucker Pickups (Neck and Bridge) and Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Charvel Recessed Locking Tremolo Bridge with Tremol-No
- Volume and Tone Controls with Five-Way Selector Switch and 2-Position Toggle
- Bone Nut
- Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Recessed Neck Attachment Neck Ferrules (No Plate)
- Brass Control Position Marker Inlays on Body
- Dome Style Luminlay-Numbered Knobs
- Chrome Hardware
- Satin Lacquer Finish
- 6 lbs. 14 oz.
- .770" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .820” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!