Here is the Charvel Guthrie Govan signature San Dimas from Charvel! Features include a roasted ash body with a thin satin lacquer finish, two-piece flame maple neck with graphite reinforcement, special maple dot inlays with ebony borders as well as Luminlay side-dots that emit light for the darkest of stages. The guitar retains the HSH pickup configuration of the first model, with an added toggle switch to engage single coil simulation in bridge and neck humbucker positions. Lastly, the guitar has very helpful Luminlay-numbered control knobs, that allow you to see where your levels are at no matter what dark setting your in, so you can keep sight of your volume just as much as your right hand position!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Tremolo Arm, and Paperwork
- 7 lbs. 2 oz.
- Satin Lacquer Finish
- Caramelized Ash Body
- Caramelized 2-Piece Flame Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Compound 12-16" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Charvel Custom-Wound MF Humbucker Pickups (Neck and Bridge) and Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Charvel Recessed Locking Tremolo Bridge with Tremol-No
- Volume and Tone Controls with Five-Way Selector Switch and 2-Position Toggle
- Bone Nut
- Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Recessed Neck Attachment Neck Ferrules (No Plate)
- Brass Control Position Marker Inlays on Body
- Dome Style Luminlay-Numbered Knobs
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!