This shred machine is a used and still in excellent condition 2015 Charvel Guthrie Govan signature model. This is the first version of the guitar, without Luminlay side dots or the 2-way filter switch. The guitar features a flame maple top over a roasted basswood body with a caramelized flame maple neck! The guitar includes the original case, trem arm, and some extra thumb-screws for the Tremel-No.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Extra Tremel-No Thumb Screws, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Roasted Basswood Body
- Flame Maple Top
- Caramelized 2-Piece Flame Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Thin "C" Profile
- Contoured Neck Heel
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Compound 12-16" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length; 1.6875" Neck Width at Nut
- Charvel Custom-Wound MFB Humbucker Pickups (Neck and Bridge) and Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Charvel Recessed Tremol-No Bridge
- Volume and Tone Controls with Five-Way Selector Switch
- Bone Nut
- Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Recessed Neck Attachment Neck Ferrules
- Chrome Hardware
- Natural Matte Finish
- 7 lbs. 8 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!