This is the Charvel MJ DK24 HSH Mahogany Dinky with a figured walnut top! The MJ Series gives a nod back to the late '80s when Charvel was manufactured exclusively in Japan! Exquisite in style, the MJ Series blends Charvel’s unparalleled legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-end features and stunning finishes. The MJ DK24 HSH 2PT E Mahogany with Figured Walnut lies at the intersection of immaculate style and unmatched performance. The mahogany Dinky™ body with figured walnut top in a Natural finish shows off the distinguished wood grain and produces a punchy tone and solid high-end response with a touch of brightened treble. The scalloped lower back bout and sculpted shredder’s cut heel have been engineered for comfortable upper fret access and lead playing. The bolt-on wenge neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Its 12”-16” compound radius streaky ebony fingerboard ups the style ante and features 24 jumbo frets, pearl dot inlays and Graph TUSQ® XL nut. An HSH pickup configuration consisting of a custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 middle pickup and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N humbucking neck pickup delivers focused humbucker tone with a nicely balanced treble and bass response and a backed off midrange, along with a sparkly vintage snap. Other premium features include a five-way blade switch, dome-style knobs for no-load tone control and volume control (with Bourns® low friction pot), Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded Gotoh die-cast locking tuners and distinguished gold hardware.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Figured Walnut Top and Mahogany Body
- Satin-Finished Wenge Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Streaky Ebony Fretboard with Pearl Dot Inlays
- 25.5” Scale Length,1.6875" TUSQ XL Nut
- 12-16” Compound Radius
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Low-Friction Volume Pot, No-Load Tone Control
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Inner Coil Pickup, Position 4. Neck Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Full Shred Bridge, Flat Strat Middle and Alnico II Pro Neck Pickups
- Gotoh 510 Tremolo
- Gotoh Die-Cast Locking Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!