Here's a very cool and great playing late 1980's Charvel Model 3 guitar in Electric Blue! This HSS shredder has been tweaked with aftermarket parts that include a Super Distortion bridge humbucker and black locking Sperzel tuners. The guitar has players wear around the body, but sounds great and includes the original case with trem arm and adjustment tools.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Adjustment Tools
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- Bolt-On Maple Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Dot Inlays
- DiMarzio Super Distortion Bridge Humbucker (Aftermarket), Jackson Single-Coil Pickups
- Master Volume Control and Tone Control
- Licensed Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo and Nut
- Sperzel Tuners (Aftermarket)
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- .730" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .810" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!