Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Charvel Dealer
Charvel® turns modern high performance on its head with the new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH, a brazen instrument for the progressive left-handed guitarist searching for an unparalleled spectrum of sound. The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck features graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and Luminlay® side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this lefty guitar features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Satin-Finished Caramelized Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Caramelized Maple Fretboard with Pearl Dot Inlays and Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.5” Scale Length,1.6875" TUSQ XL Nut
- 12-16” Compound Radius
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Low-Friction Volume Pot, No-Load Tone Control
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Inner Coil Pickup, Position 4. Neck Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Full Shred Bridge, Alnico II Pro Neck Pickups
- Gotoh 510 Tremolo
- Charvel Branded Die-Cast Locking Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!