Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Premium Used Gear
This is a very lightly used Charvel still in excellent condition with just a small ding in the waist on the treble side of the body. Loaded with premium features, this DK24 model features a sleek Dinky™ body constructed from alder with a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for seamless access to the upper registers. The bolt-on maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back of the neck for sublime playability, and a conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for neck relief tweaks on the fly. Designed for speed, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Satin-Finished Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Ebony Fretboard with Pearl Dot Inlays
- 25.5” Scale Length, 1.6875" Nut
- 12-16” Compound Radius
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Low-Friction Volume Pot, No-Load Tone Control
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Full Shred Bridge, Alnico II Pro Neck Pickups
- Charvel® HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
- Charvel Branded Die-Cast Locking Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!