This is the new Charvel Pro-Mod series DK24 Dinky in Mystic Blue! Featuring a scalloped lower back bout and sculpted shredder’s cut heel, the alder Dinky™ body is paired with a bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck with graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back, Luminlay® side dots and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Unbelievable full and versatile tone comes from an HSH pickup configuration consisting of a custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N humbucking neck pickup. The bridge pickup emits a bright tone with a tight low end and scooped mids. The middle pickup is the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude, while the humbucking neck pickup shines with a distinct warmth that is silky and boasts incredible natural sustain.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Satin-Finished Caramelized Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Caramelized Maple Fretboard with Pearl Dot Inlays and Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.5” Scale Length,1.6875" TUSQ XL Nut
- 12-16” Compound Radius
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Low-Friction Volume Pot, No-Load Tone Control
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Inner Coil Pickup, Position 4. Neck Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Full Shred Bridge, Flat Strat Middle and Alnico II Pro Neck Pickups
- Gotoh 510 Tremolo
- Charvel Branded Die-Cast Locking Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!