For the bassist who wants to hold down the low-end in style, there's this new Pro-Mod San Dimas Bass PJ V 5-string in Platinum Pearl! There's some excellent specs on this bass that include active/passive switching options, a caramelized maple neck with Luminlay side dots and a Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut!
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Alder Body
- Caramelized Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Luminlay Side Dots
- 34" Scale Length
- 12-16" Fretboard Radius
- TUSQ XL Nut, 1.75" Width
- 20 Jumbo Frets
- DiMarzio Area J Neck and Charvel Split Coil P Middle Pickups
- Volume (Push/Pull Selector for Active/Passive Options), Blend, 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Charvel HiMass Bridge
- Charvel Open-Gear Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 9 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!