A new left-handed offering for southpaw shredders, the San Dimas sassafras body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjust thumbwheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan ‘59™ SH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup rips with hot-rodded attitude and a defined low-end punch, while the incredibly versatile neck pickup radiates a brighter top end nostalgic of old-school rock ‘n’ roll riffs. The tone knob has push/pull tone activation, while the volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for single-coil pickup options. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Sassafras Body
- Satin-Finished Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Ebony Fretboard with Dot Inlays
- 25.5” Scale Length,1.6875" Nut
- 12-16” Compound Radius
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), Tone (Push/Pull Tone Activation) Controls
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Seymour Duncan JB Bridge and '59 Neck Humbuckers
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double Locking Tremolo
- Charvel Branded Die-Cast Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!