Built for the modern guitarist who needs a tool to perform it all, here's the Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS in Blizzard Pearl! The San Dimas alder body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Its 12”-16” maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, and has a heel-mount truss rod adjustments for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. he humbucking Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge pickup and single-coil Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 middle and Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP neck pickups are mounted directly to the body for increased vibration transfer. This powerful pickup trio produces aggressive harmonics in the bridge position for distinguished blues and metal runs, and the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude in the middle and neck positions.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Satin-Finished Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Maple Fretboard with Dot Inlays
- 25.5” Scale Length,1.6875" Nut
- 12-16” Compound Radius
- Jumbo Frets
- Low-Friction Volume Pot, No-Load Tone Control
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Seymour Duncan JB Bridge and Custom Flat Strat Neck and Middle Pickups (RW/RP Middle Pickup)
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double Locking Tremolo
- Charvel Branded Die-Cast Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!