Designed to inspire and with four decades of experience, the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is a slick performer with modern features and versatile sound every guitarist will appreciate. Born from a love of high-speed playing and So-Cal style, this high-octane axe is packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high performance. More comfortable than an overstuffed armchair, the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is sleekly sculpted out of alder and coupled with a rock-solid bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to handle the ravages of the road and climate. A conveniently located heel-mount spoke wheel allows for rapid truss rod tweaks, even in between songs. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the speed neck profile and 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 frets is perfect for all styles of play – from low end riffing to soaring leads with worry-free upper-register bends. Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickup. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work. The no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. The Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system allows players to scream and rumble without sacrificing tuning stability. Packed with plenty So-Cal flavor, this hot-rodded axe is available in Vintage White with parchment pickguard and chrome hardware, as well as in Satin Burgundy Mist or Satin Shell Pink with white pickguard and chrome hardware.
Includes: Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N neck pickup
- Three-way blade switch, volume control with push/pull coil split and no-load tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast tuners, Charvel neck plate and standard strap buttons
- Available in Satin Burgundy Mist or Satin Shell Pink with white pickguard and chrome hardware, or in Vintage White with parchment pickguard and chrome hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!