Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This used, left-handed Charvel Jake E. Lee White Pearl features an ash body with quarter-sawn maple neck and rosewood fretboard (and matching white pearl headstock), a hard-tail bridge, and reverse-slanted DiMarzio SDS-1 single-coil neck and middle pickups with a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker at the bridge. Electronics consist of a 5-way pickup selector switch and a simple volume knob. Ultimately, a great rock and roll guitar honoring a great guitar player! The guitar is in overall very good condition with light wear around the body, no major dings nor dents.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Pearl White Finish
- Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with Oil Finish
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 12" to 16" Compound Radius
- "C" Neck Shape
- Hard Tail Bridge with Chrome Saddles and Black Base Plate
- Reverse-Slanted DiMarzio SDS-1 Pickups in Neck and Middle Position
- Seymour Duncan JB Bridge Pickup
- Five-Way Switching
- Single Volume Pot
- Black Hardware
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- .770” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .850” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!