Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
USA Select DK24 HSS 2PT CM QM Caramelized Maple Fingerboard Autumn Glow Item Description
The Charvel USA Select DK24 HSS 2PT CM QM is an exquisite USA-made instrument designed for modern players with discerning tastes. Hearkening back to Charvel’s roots and born on west coast soil, the USA DK24 is meticulously built by the Charvel team at the Custom Shop in Corona, California, so nothing about this high-performance axe is overlooked. The Dinky™ alder body features a rippling quilt maple top and is paired with a bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck with graphite reinforcement, sculpted heel and a silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane back finish for comfortable playability. The back of the body features a scalloped lower back bout that works in tandem with the shredder’s cut heel to allow for easy upper fretboard access. Built for highly-technical playing, its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 stainless steel jumbo frets, pearl dot inlays and a Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Luminlay® side dots provide fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and painless neck relief tweaks. An HSS pickup configuration consisting of a Custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup proves to be a versatile tonal force with beefed up mids and articulated, crispy highs. Other premium modern features include a five-way blade switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge with titanium saddles and thick brass block, USA-made Sperzel® locking tuners, and more.
Includes: Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Dinky™ body with quilt maple top
- Scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to fingerboard
- 25.5” scale length
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back
- Sculpted shredder’s heel
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and pearl dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup, direct mount Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup
- Five-way blade switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for no-load tone control and volume knob (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer)
- Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge with titanium saddles and thick brass block
- USA-made Sperzel® die-cast locking tuners
- 6 lbs, 14 oz.
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .840" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Charvel
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Charvel electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this USA Select DK24 HSS 2PT CM QM Caramelized Maple Fingerboard Autumn Glow online from The Music Zoo.