If you are looking for Pre-War American flattop guitar tone: you can't go wrong with this lightly used Collings CJ-35 model! This slope shoulder dreadnought is finished in sunburst with a sitka spruce top, Honduran mahogany back and sides, with a wenge fretboard and classic cosmetics that include a tiger stripe pickguad and ivoroid binding. The guitar has non-scalloped bracing and a compact 24-7/8" scale length that lets bass notes bloom like pianos, and a dynamic midrange from the mahogany. The guitar is in excellent condition with the original case included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Guitar
- Slope Shoulder Dreadnought Body Size
- Sunburst Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top, Honduran Mahogany Back and Sides
- Wenge Fretboard and Bridge
- Vintage Profile Mahogany Neck
- 24-7/8” Scale Length
- 14-26” Fretboard Radius
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 2-5/16” String Spacing at Bridge
- Non-Scalloped Adirondack Spruce X Bracing
- Medium Nickel-Silver Frets
- Style-1 Walnut Back Strip
- Nickel Waverly Tuners
- 4 lbs, 4 oz.
- .850” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Measurement at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!