Built in Austin, Texas here we have a CJ MH slope-shoulder dreadnought from Collings! The guitar has a beautiful sunburst finish over the spruce top, paired with Honduran mahogany back and sides. The guitar has a warm and resonant tone with all of the qualities we admire Collings' instruments for. The original hardshell case is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Guitar
- Dreadnought Body Size
- Sunburst Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top, Honduran Mahogany Back and Sides
- Ebony Fretboard, Bridge, and Headstock Overlay
- "C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 14-26” Compound Fretboard Radius
- Pre-War Scalloped "X" Bracing
- Medium Nickel-Silver Frets
- Tortoise-Style Binding with Herringbone Top Inlay
- Nickel Waverly Tuners
- 4 lbs, 4 oz.
- .840” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Measurement at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!