Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch the Product Demo Video
Darkglass Element Cabinet Simulator and Headphone Amp Item Description
This is the Darkglass Element: a swiss army knife of musical technology that performs multiple tasks quite well! It's a cabinet simulator, as well as headphone amplifier and DI box! Using the same touch sensor technology as the Darkglass Luminal Compressor, this non-conventional design has zero knobs! With the three touch sensor strips, it's incredibly easy to use and get a great tone in just a few minutes! One comprehensive device, that out of the box offers a bank of 5 cabinet simulations, and the ability to add many more through the Darkglass Suite. With Bluetooth technology to listen to back in tracks while playing, rehearsing, or studying. Two headphone outputs to allow interaction within players and XLR output to connect to a microphone preamp, PA system, etc.
Product Specs and Features
- Attenuation: 0dB, -12dB, -30dB
- Max. 900W amplifier can be connected to input (with external load)
- Input impedance: 2 Mohm, 18 kohm, 12 kohm
- Parallel output: A passive output for speaker connection when using Element with an amplifier
- Aux In: 3.5mm stereo input allows you to practice with backing tracks from e.g. your smartphone, mixer or keyboard
- Bluetooth: Stereo audio (A2DP). Impulse loading via Bluetooth with Darkglass Suite
- XLR output: Balanced XLR output for connecting the pedal to a microphone preamp, PA system etc
- Dynamic range: 105dB (A-weighted) / Sample rate: 48kHz
- Resolution: 24 bit conversion / Latency: 2.2 ms
- Impulse response: Five impulse slots and a bypass setting.
- Headphones: Two stereo outputs with individual volume controls
- USB: A Micro USB C connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses to the pedal and control various other settings.
- Supply voltage: 9V - 12V DC, center negative
- Current consumption: 250mA
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy guitar effects online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Darkglass Electronics effects near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Darkglass Element Cabinet Simulator and Headphone Amp online from The Music Zoo.