This is the Darkglass Element: a swiss army knife of musical technology that performs multiple tasks quite well! It's a cabinet simulator, as well as headphone amplifier and DI box! Using the same touch sensor technology as the Darkglass Luminal Compressor, this non-conventional design has zero knobs! With the three touch sensor strips, it's incredibly easy to use and get a great tone in just a few minutes! One comprehensive device, that out of the box offers a bank of 5 cabinet simulations, and the ability to add many more through the Darkglass Suite. With Bluetooth technology to listen to back in tracks while playing, rehearsing, or studying. Two headphone outputs to allow interaction within players and XLR output to connect to a microphone preamp, PA system, etc.
- Attenuation: 0dB, -12dB, -30dB
- Max. 900W amplifier can be connected to input (with external load)
- Input impedance: 2 Mohm, 18 kohm, 12 kohm
- Parallel output: A passive output for speaker connection when using Element with an amplifier
- Aux In: 3.5mm stereo input allows you to practice with backing tracks from e.g. your smartphone, mixer or keyboard
- Bluetooth: Stereo audio (A2DP). Impulse loading via Bluetooth with Darkglass Suite
- XLR output: Balanced XLR output for connecting the pedal to a microphone preamp, PA system etc
- Dynamic range: 105dB (A-weighted) / Sample rate: 48kHz
- Resolution: 24 bit conversion / Latency: 2.2 ms
- Impulse response: Five impulse slots and a bypass setting.
- Headphones: Two stereo outputs with individual volume controls
- USB: A Micro USB C connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses to the pedal and control various other settings.
- Supply voltage: 9V - 12V DC, center negative
- Current consumption: 250mA
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!