This is a beautiful DDN03 dreadnought acoustic guitar, built by Joshia de Jonge in 2004. The guitar has a bold sound thanks to the cedar top with rosewood back and sides. The guitar has nice cosmetic appointments that include a spalted maple and abalone rosette with matching abalone top inlay. The guitar is in overall excellent condition minus light playwear and a replaced nut, and includes a tweed hardshell case.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Non-Electric Acoustic Guitar
- Dreadnought Body Shape
- Rosewood Back and Sides
- Cedar Top
- Mahogany Neck
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width (Replaced Nut), 2-3/16” String Spacing, 20” Fretboard Radius
- Schaller Tuners with Ebony Buttons
- Tusq Nut
- 4 lbs. 11 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!