Not for the timid - this is a double neck Dean Gran Sport in a Trans Cherry finish! The guitar has two "C" shape mahogany necks set into a mahogany body, two DMT Series Nostalgia and Equalizer humbuckers, pau ferro fretboards, and Grover tuners on both necks. The guitar is great for those who need to cover all of their 12 and 6-string needs on stage!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 13 lbs, 2 oz.
- Trans Cherry Finish
- Mahogany Body
- ”C” Shape Mahogany Necks
- Pearl Fretboard Inlays
- Pao Ferro Fingerboards
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- .880" Neck Profile at Nut (12 String)
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret (12 String)
- .850" Neck Profile at Nut (6 String)
- .930" Neck Profile at 12th Fret (6 String)
- Tune-o-Matic Bridges
- DMT Series Nostalgia Neck and Equalizer Bridge Humbuckers
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Grover Tuners
- Brushed Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!