This is an intense guitar from Dean! A Multiscale ML with a Kahler Multiscale tremolo! Loaded with a pair of Seymour Duncan Angled Sentient and Nazgul pickups that not only match the look of the guitar but line up perfect with the strings for pure accurate tones. This ML 6 string is truly a beast combining the legendary Dean shape with next level technology. A perfect match for the multiscale world with its Eastern Mahogany body, burled maple top, and 3-pc maple neck with ebony fret board to keep everything warm and clear sounding no matter the tuning.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Satin Natural Black Burst Finish
- Burl Maple Top and Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- ”Slim D” Shape 3-Piece Maple Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 27"-25" Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan Nazgul Neck and Sentient Bridge Humbuckers
- Kahler Multiscale Trem
- Grover Tuners
- Black Hardware
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- .770" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .840" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!