This is a lightly used still in excellent collectors condition Dean USA Leslie West Tattered n Torn Thoroughbred model. Working with the company before his passing in late 2020, each guitar was signed on the back of the headstock by the man himself. The guitarist was a legend, and true favorite of The Music Zoo. Not only is the guitar signed by Leslie, but each one is aged by guitar industry aging legend John Cruz! The original case and COA are included, with all wear original to how the Dean factory intended.
Includes: Custom-Stenciled Leslie West Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aged by John Cruz
- Tattered n Torn Aged Trans Brazilia Finish
- Flame Maple Top and Mahogany Body
- 3-Piece Mahogany Neck with "C" Profile
- Ebony Fretboard with Pearl Block Inlays
- 24-5/8" Scale Length
- 22 Frets
- 12” Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- USA DMT Nostalgia BKBK Distressed Neck and DMT Mountain of Tone Bridge Pickups
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Grover Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs, 9 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!