Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This new USA made Dean is a replica of the original Dean Z, when all features were still pending from the US Patents office - it's even got a Patents Pending stamp on the back of the oversized headstock! The Z has a mahogany body and neck with a flame maple top, a nitro lacquer finish, ebony fingerboard, red side dots on a thin "C" neck profile, and DiMarzio Super Distortion humbuckers which help the guitar sound just like you'd expect - straight out of the '80s! This ML is built with a handpicked flame maple top, chosen by Music Zoo staff on a trip to the Dean USA factory!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Trans Cherry Sunburst Finish
- Mahogany Body with Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 24-5/8” Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Width Bone Nut
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- .880" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Abalone Dot Inlays
- DiMarzio Super Distortion Humbuckers
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Brass V Plate
- Grover Vintage Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- Gold Speed Knobs
- Single Ply Cream Binding
- 10 lbs, 5 oz.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!