This is a wonderful D-Roc Standard bass, built by Dingwall with a matte vintage burst finish over a mahogany body. The bass has Dingwalls famous fanned-fret design, with a compound scale length for unparalleled intonation and string tension. There are three Dingwall pickups along with a 4-way switch for a variety of bass tones out of a single instrument!
Includes: Gigbag and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Mahogany Body
- 5-Piece Maple Neck
- Pao Ferro Fingerboard
- 36.25-34” Scale Length, 1.65” Nut Width, .748” Bridge Spacing
- 24 Fanned Frets
- Super-Fatty II Pickups, Rotary Switch for Bridge, Bridge/Neck in Parallel, Neck, Bridge/Neck in Series
- FD-3N Pickups, 4-Way Pickup Switch (Bridge, Bridge/Middle Parallel, Middle, Bridge/Middle/Neck
- Dingwall Smoked Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!