Adventurous bassists - behold this amazing Dingwall Z2 5-string bass with a natural finish to showcase the buckeye burl top! The Z2 features a Glockenklang 3-band pre-amp, black pearloid block inlays on a birdseye maple fretboard, compound scale length and it includes a high-quality Dingwall gigbag. These Canadian-made basses are some of the best in the world for a contemporary bassist who wants to be seen as well as heard!
Includes: Dingwall Gigbag and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Buckeye Burl Top, Maple/Wenge Contrast Layer
- Maple Neck
- Birdseye Maple Fingerboard
- 7.5" - 25" Compound Radius
- 34" to 37" Scale
- 24 Mando-Sized Fanned Frets
- Super-Fatty II Pickups, Rotary Switch for Bridge, Bridge/Neck in Parallel, Neck, Bridge/Neck in Series
- Dingwall Bridge
- Hipshot Ultralite Tuners
- Black Hardware
- 9 lbs, 1 oz.
- .770" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!