Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Ever see a Cyclops put on a tux? How about this awesome Dunable Cyclops with a two-humbucker configuration, nitro Ebony finish and an ebony fretboard inlaid with mother of pearl block inlays. Think of it as a Cyclops Custom! This guitar has lots of midrange heft but also lots of clarity thanks to the Slugwolf humbuckers. This one is a winner, and won't stick around long!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitro Lacquer Ebony Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.65” Nut Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Nickel Silver Frets
- Dunable Slugwolf Humbuckers
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Schaller Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Trapeze Tailpiece
- Schaller Strap Locks
- Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- TUSQ Nut
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 4 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!