This is a Dunable Cyclops that we're certain won't last long! We spec'd this guitar out to have a quilt maple top with a dark and stormy looking Tobacco Sunburst finish, mahogany body with African mahogany neck, and a bound ebony fretboard. The pickups are two Dunable Slugwolf humbuckers: their take on the classic 'hot-rodded' aftermarket pickup that has a slightly dialed-down output that gives you the clarity needed when adding in higher gain tones. Slightly mismatched coils scatter wound with 43AWG magnet wire (both slug bobbins) and an Alnico V magnet make for a nice sparkle on top of juicy midrange and a chunky bottom end punch. The guitar also has a mini-toggle switch for turning the humbuckers into single-coils! Playability and tone are top-notch on this awesome Cyclops.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitro Lacquer Tobacco Sunburst Finish
- Quilt Maple Top and Mahogany Body
- African Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.65” Nut Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Nickel Silver Frets
- Dunable Slugwolf Humbuckers
- Master Volume and Tone Controls with Split Coil Mini Toggle Switch
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Schaller Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Trapeze Tailpiece
- Schaller Strap Locks
- Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- TUSQ Nut
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!