Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
One of the coolest Dunable guitars we've seen yet; this is a 2020 NAMM display Cyclops with two pickups, aged nickel covers and a 1-piece solid burl maple body with a complementing figured maple neck -all stained the matching transparent black. The guitar isn't as heavy as you would expect a maple body guitar to be, and has to be seen in person to really appreciate the figuring of the wood.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitro Relic Transparent Black Finish
- Solid Burl Maple Body
- Figured Maple Neck
- Dot Inlays, Luminlay Side Dots
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.65” Nut Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Nickel Silver Frets
- Dunable Slugwolf Humbuckers
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Schaller Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Schaller Strap Locks
- Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- Aged Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1s tFret
- .930” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!