Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This Eastman SB59 in Gold Burst is their take on the classic "single-cut" solid body. Since it's curves are a bit different, this guitar has it's own flare too! It boasts a solid, resonant, one-piece mahogany body with a bookmatched figured maple top, and a one-piece mahogany neck with pearl trapezoid inlaid ebony fingerboard. The SB59 is loaded with a pair of Seymour Duncan Classic '59 humbuckers, and boasts a Gotoh tune-o-matic style bridge and tailpiece, individual volume and tone controls, cream bound top and fingerboard, a bone nut, and Gotoh vintage-style tuners.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Gold Burst Lacquer Nitro Finish
- One Piece Mahogany Body, Bookmatched Figured Maple Top
- One Piece Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 22 Jescar FW47101-P Frets
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Ebony Head Cap Veneer
- Single-Acting Truss Rod
- Cream Binding
- Seymour Duncan Classic '59 Humbuckers
- Bone Nut
- Gotoh Vintage Style Tuners
- Gotoh Tune-o-Matic Bridge w/ Stoptail
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- 8 lbs.
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!