Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and in overall excellent condition Eastman SB59 guitar in an Antique Classic Varnish finish, with a solid mahogany body, flame maple top, nitrocellulose finish, and Seymour Duncan Antiquity humbuckers that nail the classic Rock tones we associate with these guitars. This one has a sunburst finish to showcase the top, and nickel hardware for added vibe. The original hard case is included!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 8 lbs, 6 oz.
- Antique Classic Varnish Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Acrylic Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- Bone Nut
- 1-11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- .840" Neck Profile at Nut
- .990” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Antique Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!