This is a a used and in overall excellent shape Eastman T59/V Thinline model. It's built with a Antique Amber finish over a laminate maple top with laminated flame maple for the back and sides of the body. The T59/V is built with two great sounding Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers, and the manageable 16" X 1-3/4" body size makes this a great guitar for those looking at semi-hollow guitars without the cumbersome feel of a bigger bodied guitar. The guitar includes the original case with the certificate of authenticity, and most of the aging looks original to how Eastman intended the guitar to look and feel.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Flame Maple Top with Ivoroid F-Hole Binding
- Laminated Flame Maple Back and Sides
- 3-Piece Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 22 Jescar FW47101-P Frets
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- Ebony Head Cap Veneer
- Single-Acting Truss Rod
- Ivoroid Binding
- Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker Pickups
- Bone Nut
- Gotoh Relic SD90 Tuners
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Steel Stop Tailpiece
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at Nut
- .850” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- 16" X 1-3/4" Body Dimensions
- Antique Amber Finish
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!