Here's a very popular Epiphone that's still in overall very good to excellent condition: a recently made Les Paul Standard Outfit in Aged Dark Burst! Specs include a flame maple cap, smooth satin finish and handwired CTS pots in the harness, there's a set of Gibson USA Burstbucker pickups in there too! The original case is included, and the guitar just has light wear around the body.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Flame Maple Top, Satin VOS Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson USA Burstbucker Humbuckers, Handwired CTS Pots
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Limited Edition Backplate
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 8 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.030" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!