This is the new Epiphone 1961 Les Paul SG Standard, built in parnership with the Gibson Custom Shop! This is an 'Inspired by Gibson' series model that's an impressive recreation of the first SG Standard released in 1961. The guitar features a solid mahogany double-cutaway body with a 1-piece SlimTaper "C" profiled mahogany neck. The guitar is outfitted with a set of Gibson USA BurstBucker pickups along with CTS pots along with quality GraphTech nut material and a Switchcraft output jack. The hardware is top notch on this SG, and it even comes with a vintage-styled hardshell case too!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck with SlimTaper "C" Profile
- Indian Laurel Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.693" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Gibson BurstBucker 2 Neck and BurstBucker 3 Bridge Humbuckers
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar and Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Epiphone Deluxe Double Ring Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!