Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and in overall excellent condition signature Emily Wolf Sheraton Stealth model. This semi-hollow features a black aged gloss finish over a laminate maple body, Indian laurel fretboard, two Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers and Emily's logo on the rear headstock.
Includes: Epiphone Case
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Mahogany Neck with 60s SlimTaper C Profile
- Indian Laurel Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Alnico Classic PRO Humbuckers
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls with CTS Pots
- Block Mother of Pearl Inlays with Lightning Bolt in Abalone
- LockTone™ Tune-o-matic Bridge and Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .860" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!