Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Grab a great deal on this very lightly used and in excellent condition Epiphone Inspired by Gibson J-45 Acoustic-Electric! The classic J-45 has been the choice of legendary musicians ever since it was first introduced in 1942. Known as The Workhorse, it is Gibson's most famous and most popular acoustic guitar model. Now Epiphone has released a new Inspired by Gibson™ J-45™ with all of the features players want, including all solid wood construction, a comfortable rounded C neck profile, 20 medium jumbo frets, the 60s style Kalamazoo headstock shape and a gorgeous Aged Vintage Sunburst finish. The Fishman® Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Sonitone preamp make this Workhorse stage-ready too.
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Aged Vintage Sunburst Gloss Finish
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with Quartersawn Spruce Bracing
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Rounded "C" Profile Mahogany Neck
- Indian Laurel Fretboard with 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.693" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- Mother of Pearl Dots Inlays
- 3 on a plate Tuners with Ivory buttons and press in bushings
- Reverse Belly Bridge
- Fishman Sonitone Electronics
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!