Bold J-200 looks but slightly shrunken down to a 'parlor' size for easier traveling and comfort! This is the Epiphone J-200 EC Studio Parlor. Specs include a solid spruce top, Grover Mini-Rotomatic tuners and a top-notch Fishman Sonicore pickup with a Presys II pre-amp system!
- Acoustic Guitar
- Solid Spruce Top
- Ovangkol Back and Sides
- Hard Maple with Walnut Center Stringer Neck
- Rounded SlimTaper C Profile
- Pao Ferro Fretboard and Bridge
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Medium Frets
- Bone Nut
- Fishman® Presys™ II with Volume, Bass and Treble controls, a Phase switch, and a built-in tuner with LED display
- Grover Mini Rotomatic Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!