Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly played and still in overall very good condition Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Goldtop built in 2011! The guitar features a '50s chunky neck profile, mahogany body, and Gibson USA Burstbucker 2 and 3 humbuckers! There's light playwear around the body, no major dings nor dents. The original case is included.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with 50s D Profile
- Indian Laurel Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Burstbucker 2 Neck and Burstbucker 3 Bridge Humbuckers
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .880" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.010" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!