The new Epiphone Les Paul Classic Worn - this one in Worn Ebony is a part of the new Inspired by Gibson Collection! This guitar offers fans of the most popular single-cut electric guitar of all time a new 'vintage-styled worn' finish in an Epiphone guitar, with features that include Alnico PRO humbuckers, a comfortable SlimTaper "C" neck profile, and quality 18:1 Grover Rotomatic tuners!
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top, Mahogany Body
- SlimTaper Mahogany Neck
- Indian Laurel Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius, 1.693” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Alnico Classic PRO Humbuckers with Coil-Tap Capabilities
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Grover Rotomatic Kidney Button Tuners
- LockTone ABR Bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!