Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Les Paul Modern Figured Caribbean Blue Fade Item Description
An Epiphone Les Paul built for the modern guitarist: this is the Les Paul Modern Figured with a stunning Caribbean Blue Fade finish! The Modern is built with a triple-A figured maple top over a weight-relieved mahogany body, and the neck has a slim taper profile with contoured heel - great for those who want to rip leads all day and night! The pickups are ProBucker 2 and 3's with coil-splits, phase, and a treble bleed wiring all on board. There's not much you can't wrangle out of this guitar!
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- AAA Flame Maple Cap and Ultra-Modern Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Asymmetrical Slim Taper Profile and Contoured Heel
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- ProBucker-2 and 3 Humbuckers with Coil-Split, Treble Bleed and Phase Switching
- Clear Speed Knobs
- GraphTech NuBone Nut
- LockTone ABR Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Locking Rotomatic Tuners with 18:1 Ratio
- Nickel Hardware
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Epiphone
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Epiphone electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Les Paul Modern Figured Caribbean Blue Fade online from The Music Zoo.