An Epiphone Les Paul built for the modern guitarist: this is the Les Paul Modern Figured with a Magma Orange Fade! The Modern is built with a triple-A figured maple top over a weight-relieved mahogany body, and the neck has a slim taper profile with contoured heel - great for those who want to rip leads all day and night! The pickups are ProBucker 2 and 3's with coil-splits, phase, and a treble bleed wiring all on board. There's not much you can't wrangle out of this guitar!
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- AAA Flame Maple Cap and Ultra-Modern Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Asymmetrical Slim Taper Profile and Contoured Heel
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- ProBucker-2 and 3 Humbuckers with Coil-Split, Treble Bleed and Phase Switching
- Clear Speed Knobs
- GraphTech NuBone Nut
- LockTone ABR Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Locking Rotomatic Tuners with 18:1 Ratio
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!