Epiphone Peter Frampton Les Paul Custom PRO Premium Outfit
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the new and limited to only 200 guitars Epiphone Peter Frampton Les Paul Custom PRO Premium Outfit, an Epiphone recreation of the guitarists legendary triple-pickup Les Paul Custom. The guitar features three open-coil pickups, Grover Rotomatic tuners, and an ebony fretboard for that bright and articulate Les Paul Custom tone!
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Limited Edition
- Hard Maple Top and Weight Relieved Mahogany Body
- 24.75" Scale Set-In Mahogany Neck
- Custom “Phoenix” Neck Profile
- Ebony Fretboard
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- ProBucker 2 Neck, Probucker 3 Middle, Ceramic PRO Bridge Humbuckers
- 3-way Pickup Selector, (Neck and Bridge pickup only. Middle pickup always on.), 1 - Volume (Bridge & Neck combined), 1 - Tone (Bridge & Neck combined), 1 - Volume (Middle pickup), 1 - Tone (Middle pickup)
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge with LockTone Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Volume 1 and Volume 2 With Coil-Tapping, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Multi-Binding on Body, Neck and Headstock
- Block Fretboard Inlays
- Gold Hardware
- Ebony Finish
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!
When You Order This Item
Free Performance CheckupThis item ships after a thorough inspection by our professional technicians and passes our quality checks for optimal playability and performance.
Free SupportProduct Support is included on all items we sell. Have a question or need assistance? We're just a click or call away. more>>
Satisfaction GuaranteedYour satisfaction is guaranteed on all items! We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, and work hard to provide incredible customer service with every order. No reason needed to make a return, and if you experience any issue at all, we'll fix it. more>>
Question About This Item?
Our team has the Epiphone knowledge to help you decide.
We know buying new gear is a very personal decision. If you have any questions about this item, we're just a call or click away. We look forward to helping you.