Originally built by Gibson in the original Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo, MI from 1958 until 1970, the beautiful Epiphone Frontier is back in its All-American glory! Handcrafted by Gibson in Bozeman, Montana this left-handed FT-110 Frontier features a solid sitka spruce top with solid figured maple for the back and sides. Frontier cosmetics make this an instrument with a look of its own, with the iconic "lariat and cactus" themed pickguard and mother of pearl slotted rectangle inlays to the Indian rosewood fretboard. It comes equipped with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup, so it is stage and studio-ready, right out of the included hardshell case.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Figured Maple Back and Sides
- Round "C" Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Slotted Rectangle Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.725" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Bone Saddle and Nut
- Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body Joint; Hot Hide Glue
- Imitation Tortoise Pickguard with Engraved Lariat and Cactus Graphics
- Traditional Belly Up Rosewood Bridge
- Gotoh Keystone Tuners
- LR Baggs VTC Electronics
- 4 lbs 12 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!