Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and still in overall excellent condition Albert Lee signature model from Music Man! Built in 2015, the guitar features a light blue finish with a birdseye maple neck and a Music Man tremolo bridge. This one is still super clean, and includes strap locks installed with the original buttons included in the case.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Original Strap Buttons
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Birdseye Maple Neck and Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Neck Radius
- 1-5/8" Nut Width
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Frets
- Music Man Tremolo Bridge
- 3 Custom Wound Seymour Duncan Single-Coil Pickups
- 5 Bolts Sculpted Neck Joint
- 5-Way Pickup Toggle Switch
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .840” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!