Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch the Product Demo Video
Axis Quilt Top Amethyst Item Description
This lightning fast guitar is an Axis model from Music Man, with a gorgeous quilt maple top finished in a Music Zoo-Exclusive Amethyst color to let all of the figuring shine through. It also has a birdseye maple neck, DiMarzio custom-wound humbuckers, and a double locking trem.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Music Zoo Exclusive Amethyst Finish
- Quilt Maple Top and Basswood Body
- Roasted Figured Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 10" Radius
- 22 Frets
- DiMarzio Custom Wound Humbuckers: Alnico V Magnets, 15k Neck and 17k Bridge Output
- Schaller M6-IND Tuners
- Music Man Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge
- 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Ernie Ball Music Man
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Ernie Ball Music Man electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Axis Quilt Top Amethyst online from The Music Zoo.