This is the new and very limited edition Ball Family Reserve Series Bongo 5-String Bass from Ernie Ball Music Man. The Ball Family Reserve is a series of 'custom-shop' instruments that are produced in small batches and with unique specs that make them one of a kind instruments! This Bongo 5 is finished in Wild Cherry Burst over an ash body, with a select roasted figured maple neck and topped with black fretboard binding. The Bongo has a pair of Music Man humbuckers, and an active 4-Band EQ to dial in your sound!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Wild Cherry Burst Finish
- Ash Body
- Select Roasted Figured Maple Neck and Fretboard with Black Binding
- 34" Scale Length
- 11" Fretboard Radius
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- 24 High Profile Wide Frets
- 2x Music Man Humbuckers with Neodymium Magnets
- 4 Band Active Preamp: Volume, Treble, High-Mids, Low-Mids and Bass Controls, and Pickup Balance
- 5 Bolt Neck Attachment
- Custom Lightweight Tuners
- Music Man Chrome Plated Hardened Steel Bridge
- 8 lbs, 8 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!