This is a lightly used and not abused Music Man Ball Family Reserve Cutlass, complete with a Scarlet Red finish and a roasted figured maple neck! The brown color of the maple complements the vibrant red of the body perfectly. The guitar has a lightweight alder body and chrome hardware. The electronics are where the Cutlass shines; two Music Man single coils featuring the new wide spectrum Music Man® "Silent Circuit", and a custom wound ceramic Music Man humbucker in the bridge position, and a built in buffered output to keep your signal flowing strong from the start of your setup to the very last pedal – all powered by a single 9v battery. The original case is included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Scarlet Red Finish
- Lightweight Alder Body
- Roasted Figured Maple Neck with Ultra-Light Satin Poly Finish
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Radius
- 1-5/8" Nut Width
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Stainless Steel Frets
- Custom Wound Music Man Single-Coils w/ Wide Spectrum Music Man Silent Circuit
- Passive 250kohm Volume and Tone - .047µF Tone Capacitor; with Transparent Buffered Output for Complete Tonal Consistency At All Volume Levels
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Modern Tremolo with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 4 oz.
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!