Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used and in overall excellent condition Ball Family Reserve Mariposa model from Music Man, the signature instrument for the At The Drive-In and Mars Volta guitarist and songwriter. The Mariposa what you'd expect from a collaboration between ORL and Music Man; an angular body with just enough flash and ornate design to let it stand out from the rest of Music Man's offerings. This Transparent Black-finished BFR model is limited to only 40 pieces worldwide! The Mariposa has an okoume body paired with a strong roasted maple neck, ebony fretboard with block inlays that look fantastic next to the laser-etched pickguard. Two custom wound Music Man humbuckers let you dime the gain on your stacks of Orange amps without losing any clarity. The guitar includes the original hardshell case with tremolo arm.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Flame Maple Top and Okoume Body
- Roasted Maple Neck and Ebony Fretboard with Atlante Block Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Radius
- 1-5/8" Nut Width
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Frets
- Laser-Etched Pickguards with Floral Design
- Music Man Tremolo with Chevron Cover and Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Music Man Custom Would Humbuckers
- 5 Bolt Sculpted Neck Joint
- 3-Way Pickup Toggle Switch, 500k Volume For Each Pickup
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- 7 lbs. 4 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!